Friday, January 31, 2014

Camo & Pink

Last weekend the husband and I went out for a little while to grab a bite to eat and do a little shopping (that really turned into browsing) at our favorite store: Marshall’s. It has stuff for him, stuff for me, and stuff for our new home…all at a bargain price.


While we both found a few items we liked, the reality of being married and feeling like we should be pinching pennies took over and we soon realized we had no desire to start shopping again for ourselves, at least not just yet anyways. However, I am now kicking myself for one item that I did leave behind.


A beautiful, blush pink, 3/4 sleeve tunic blouse by Calvin Klein. At the time, the $35 price tag just wasn’t speaking to me. That was until I had this epiphany of what to pair it with: camo! It just came to me a day later, “that top would look great with my camo skinnies!”


So to Pinterest I went to see if I was crazy for wanting to pair the feminine blush pink tone with the masculine camo print. And of course, there are plenty of genius fashion bloggers out there who have already tried and conquered the look. Therefore, I must go back and hunt for that blouse and cross my fingers that it is still there!


Until then, here are some of my favorite pink and camo fashion pins. Hope you are inspired!






No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10