Monday, February 3, 2014

28x28 Closet Remix Challenge: February 2014

With a New Year comes new challenges. I have been itching to try the 30x30 Closet Remix Challenge for a few months now, but the thought of it just overwhelmed me, until today. I currently haven't made a clothes shopping purchase since before my wedding (December 7th) until about two hours ago, but hey, it was for this post so it doesn't count right?! So I don't think the "no shopping" part of the challenge will be a BIG problem for me, but we will see. The fact that I now live 0.1 miles (I can literally walk) from Target is not good!

If you haven't heard of the challenge before you can check out the pioneer blogger who created it here: 30x30 Closet Remix Challenge

I have chosen 28 items since February only has 28 days and will remix these pieces the entire month. These pieces include tops, bottoms, skirts, vests, blazers, and shoes. It does not include coats, jewelry, handbags, or other accessories as these will be needed to jazz up the ultimate repetitiveness towards the end of the challenge. The pieces I've chosen are pictured below:








In total I have included:
  • 4 button ups (one not pictured...will show later in daily posts)
  • 4 tops/blouses
  • 3 sweaters
  • 2 vests/1 blazer
  • 3 skirts
  • 5 pants
  • 3 boots
  • 3 flats
This is my first time participating in the closet remix challenge. If you want to know more, you can find lots of other bloggers and instagramers who have completed the challenge.

Stay tuned weekly as I update with the specific looks I've created day by day. Follow me on Instagram and Pinterest for more (see page tabs above this post). And please try along with me if you like! Leave me a comment and let me know how it's going.

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10