Friday, February 28, 2014

Favorite Pins Friday: Spring Fashion Edition

It's FPF!

Another week down and drumroll please.......the first time I get to see my parents (after 6 weeks) and my brother (since Christmas) in a LONG time!

My brother is a college baseball pitcher and his team is playing a couple of hours away in Eastern NC so we are making the drive in the morning and staying a couple of days to watch his team play. I am so excited!!!

Baseball and these warmer temps (supposed to be 70 on Sunday) have me swooning over the spring fashion trends. There are so many I want to share and plan to do so in multiple posts over the next few weeks, but today I wanted to show you a few of my favorite spring fashion pins. I am looking forward to trying out some of these new trends.

 
 
I like the blush pink pastel color of the blouse & jacket. The destroyed boyfriend jeans make this look more casual also. This is a great look for the transition period between seasons when you just aren't sure what to wear. 

 
{couldn't locate original source}
 
This is a great transition look too with the leather jacket for the cool mornings that can be removed for the warmer afternoons. These pleated sheer skirts are trending this spring and mid- to long lengths are in. Love the soft blue color also.

 
 
This is color blocking heaven! Love these bold hues together and the proportions of the color blocking. A great dress to take you from spring through summer.

 
 
One item I'm hoping to add to my wardrobe this spring is a great fitting pair of exaggerated flair jeans. I would prefer a darker wash than these but it's the same concept. Rachel Zoe has sort of coined this look but it is definitely popping up more and more. These pair perfectly with a chunky wedge for spring. A heel is a must with these flare jeans!

 
 
And you can't go wrong with a pop of neon! I love how this look goes from basic (jeans & white top) to fabulous with the addition of a few bright accessories. You can change any look with an accessory (something I've definitely learned during the Closet Remix Challenge)!
 
What are your favorite looks for spring?


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10