Thursday, February 20, 2014

Our Wedding Day {Part Two}: December 7th, 2013

Today I'm sharing some of my favorite wedding photos from our couples pictures. I'll start with the First Look.

For months, I debated on whether or not to see my groom before I walked down the aisle. Before I met with our photographer, I was convinced I didn't want to see him beforehand. But I also knew I didn't want to sacrifice my pictures because we were in a rush or make my guests wait hours after the ceremony. After meeting with our wonderful photographer, we decided we would do a first look and I am so glad we did. I would have been even more nervous if I had waited until that moment to see him for the first time and our pictures would not have been what I really wanted. That moment walking down the aisle was just as special and our first look was one of my favorite moments of the day.

 

 
 
 

 
 
I love him so much!
 
 
After our First Look, we took pictures together before taking photos with our bridesmaids & groomsmen.
 
 
Right after our First Look.
 

 
Tucker had to get his photo-opportunity in! Love his little tuxedo we found online!
Earrings & Bracelet from Wedding Wonderland (link below). Pearl necklace was a gift from my sweet parents the night before (tears and more tears).

 
My dress & veil are from Wedding Wonderland {Lexington, KY}

 
White Faux Fur Jacket from Kohls on clearance (on sale even more now!)

 
 

 
 

 

 

 
Tuxedos were from Geno's Formal Wear {Lexington, KY}

 

 
Flowers by Jaclyn Journey (Louisville, KY)



 
Photography by Heather Ransdell {Louisville, KY}
 
Next time I will feature our bridal party! Hope you enjoyed!
 
 
Are you getting married? What month? What is your color scheme? Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10