Tuesday, February 25, 2014

The Military Jacket

Spring Trend Alert: Military Green is In!

The military trend has been slowly creeping into the fashion world for a couple of years now. But lately, I have been seeing military cargo vests & jackets for spring everywhere!

I love the relaxed look of an oversized, military green, cargo jacket. It is chic and pulled together with an effortless look.

I have gathered some inspirational looks from one of my favorite bloggers, Jessica Quirk from What I Wore, below:




I love how this jacket can take you from Fall to Winter to Spring as seen in the photos above. It is extremely versatile and the olive color goes with any and every neutral. I can't wait to add one to my closet this Spring. It is number one on my list!

I want to make sure I get one that is oversized enough to pull off the looks above. The biggest challenge for me is length. I am six feet tall, so what would be long enough on the average height gal is still too short for me. I gathered some sources at different price points below. I'm hoping to try on a few of these and see which I like best.

 

 

 
 
What do you think of the military trend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10