Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Closet Remix Challenge 2014: Overall Review

I can't wait to share with you, all of the different looks I created with just 28 items (minus accessories) from my closet!

This was my first time participating in the closet remix challenge. For more details on how the challenge works and what items I chose see my original post here.

Here are the 28 looks I put together during the challenge:


 
Days 1-6

 
Days 7-12

 
Days 13-18

 
Days 19-24

 
Days 25-28
 
 
My favorite looks from the challenge were days 4, 7, 15, 19, 20, 23, & 28! Those were the pieces that had a special accessory or two that made me feel extra put together and chic.
 
I learned from this challenge that I have a lot more outfits hanging in my closet than I ever imagined. I did feel very restricted around the middle of week 2 when I wanted to start branching out. In fact, I kind of think I made the clothing purchases I did because I wasn't "allowed" in my closet. That reasoning is totally silly I realize, as I should have shopped my closet before the stores. But, what can I say, once a shopaholic, always a shopaholic!
 
What do you think of the challenge? Will you join me next time? I'm hoping to do it again this spring/summer. You don't have to have a blog! You can follow along on Instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10