Friday, March 14, 2014

Favorite Pins Friday: The Overall Trend

                                                       Source
 
TGIF!
 
I'm definitely one to follow all of the latest fashion trends but I wouldn't say I'm an early adopter for all of them. This new overall trend is taking me back to my childhood days on the farm. Unfortunately, these aren't quite the same fit or style as I wore back then.

                                                       Source
 
I love this look, and I think you have to pair these long overalls with heels in order to make them look chic and pulled together. But practically, how much wear are you going to get out of these? A date night or weekend look would work but for everyday wear to the office or work? I don't think so!

                                                       Source
 
I love this chic look paired with a pop of red for winter.

                                                       Source
 
I think the overall trend may be more practical for spring/summer with shorts but I'm not sure I'm a big fan.
 
Also, do you see a trend here with striped tees?

                                                     Source
 
These have a very laid back look for a lazy day at the beach or a stroll through town.

                                          Source
 
These are one of my favorite pairs of short overalls, they just need to be about 3 inches longer! They are the most modest pair I have seen.
 
So what do you think of this new trend? Will you be an early adopter or is this an absolute no for you?
 
I guess you can stay tuned to see if I decide to give this trend a spin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10