Friday, March 21, 2014

Favorite Pins Friday: Palazzo Pants

 
Yay! It's finally Friday, but I have to be honest, this week flew by for me.
 
Dealing with the aftermath of my car accident, my car being totaled, and starting the process of looking for a new car took up every single evening our week.
 
We were also blessed to finally attend a community group at our new church here in Raleigh. Community is something we experienced with our "family" back in Kentucky for the past two years. I say "family" because while they are not blood related, they are nothing short of true, authentic family members to us. It is so important as believers, that we surround ourselves with brothers and sisters in Christ to fellowship with one another and just live life out alongside each other.
 
I am constantly looking for God in all of the little things in life. This community group was no different. There was a firefighter (hello, my research for the past 3 years is ALL about the firefighter), someone who just started working at the same place as my husband, someone who has family ties to our small, little rural hometown (I mean what are the odds...), and the leader of the program that I am most interested in volunteering and doing missions with here. I don't believe in coincidences as God is control of every single action, so WOW! He really did prepare this place and this group for us.

Anyways, all of that to say, hope you had a great week too!!! Below are some pins showing one of my (now) favorite trends. In the past, the fit of the wide leg, flare pants were too baggy and bulky, leaving women with no waistline or curves. This spring, palazzo pants seem to be everywhere! They have a new fitted waist band that gives you curves and is slimmer through the thigh. Here are some of my favorites from Pinterest!
 
 
 




 
Can't wait to share with you next week, my tips for wearing Palazzo Pants!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10