Friday, March 7, 2014

Favorite Pins Friday: Spring Break Edition

Wow! Is it really already time for Spring Break?!
 
It is for me, but unfortunately, a PhD, or a grad student for that matter, doesn't really know what a spring break is. I am thankful for a week free of classes and maybe a little extra time to catch up on future assignments (the last few weeks of the semester make me want to break down and boo hoo!). Other than working, I will also spend my time packing for a quick hop home for a few days towards the end of the week.
 
So, I'm going to live vicariously through my pin boards for Spring Break this year. Below are some of my favorite looks for a beach spring break vacation, from swimsuits to sarongs, and the perfect looks for dinner out in the evenings.
 
Hopefully a few of you out there will actually be able to pack some of these goodies away and jet off to a sunny beach in the near future! And hopefully, it will start to feel like Spring around here!
 
 

 
 
A colored pair of skinnies, white tee, and light scarf are perfect for shopping and a quick lunch out.

 
 
A bold maxi and slouchy top is both comfortable and chic. Perfect for a night out to dinner along the shore.
 
 
*Couldn't find source.
Essie Short Shorts Nail Color
 
 

 
 
A monogrammed beach hat is perfect for keeping your hair and sun out of your face while being a bum at the beach...plus it's super cute!
 

 
 
I love a cute monogrammed tumblr but lets be honest, I love a cute monogrammed ______ *Fill in the blank! Slap a monogram on it and I say it's fabulous!
 
 
 
Another fabulous beachy look with a little bit of a country vibe (just like I like it)!
 
 
 
Finally, you can't go wrong with a pair of white pants and a jewel toned top! Add a statement necklace and you're all tied together.
 
Hope you all enjoy your "spring breaks" whenever spring decides to arrive for you!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10