Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Style Me March {Week 1}

If you're not following along on Instagram you can see my recent outfit of the days from the first week of Style Me March below.
 
 
 
You can read about my first post on the Style Me March Instagram Challenge here.

 
Day 1: My Favorite Color - Purple
See more on the details of this outfit here.

 
Day 2 I swapped with Day 4 of the Challenge: Put a Belt on It
 
{Shirt} {Jeans} {Leopard Flats: Marshall's} {Bubble Necklace} {Belt: old}

 
Day 3: A Steal of a Deal
I snagged this houndstooth blouse at JC Penney for under $10!
 
Blouse: {JC Penney, sold out but love this print} Blazer:{Forever 21, similar} Navy Pants: {NY&CO} Flats: {H&M}

 
Day 4 I swapped with Day 2: Perfectly Parisian
I paired a floral print with a tan striped blazer I actually bought in Paris three years ago!
 
Floral Sweater: {H&M} Blazer: {Zara, old} Jeans: {NY&CO, old} Boots: {Kohls, old} Tassel Necklace: {Store in Spain}

 
Day 5: All About the Eyes
I threw on blue because my mom always told me it made my eyes stand out (mom's always right)!
 
Peplum Eyelet Top: {Marshall's} Floral Cardigan Sweater: {NY&CO, old} Checked Dress Pants: {NY&CO, old} Black Loafers: {Target} Pearl Cluster Bracelet: {Bijoux Boutique}

 
Day 6: The Little Black Dress
I love this black dress because it is so comfy and has a pop of fun detail in the lace crochet trim.
 
Dress: {Kohls, old} Tights: {Wal-Mart} Boots: {Kohls, old} Necklace: {Bijoux Boutique}

 
Day 7: Feelin Rockstar
I asked my husband a 100 times if these boots looked stupid! He kept saying no, so I went with it. One thing I am not: A Rockstar, but I do love how I paired this Stitchfix striped top that's been hanging in my closet forever with these cut shag vest.
 
Vest: {old, can't remember} Jeans: {NY&CO} Necklace: {Thrift Find} Tory Burch Inspired Gold Cuff: {Bijoux Boutique} Boots:{Marshall's}
 
What do you think of this unique challenge so far? I already have my eyes set on a completely different challenge I am creating all on my own for April! Can't wait to share with you guys soon. For the mean time, I'm enjoying #StyleMeMarch


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10