Monday, March 24, 2014

Style Me March {Week 3}

Happy Monday!
 
First, I want to apologize for my lack of posts last week and the lack of outfits in this post.
 
A couple of weeks ago, I totaled my car. Thankfully, everyone was okay, other than some minor whiplash I had, and the accident was not my fault. My trusty first car since I was 16 however, was not!
 
 
My car was totaled and a few days later I started the search for a new vehicle. For a few years, since the new model came out, I had had my eyes on a Pearl White Toyota 4Runner. I had planned to get through my PhD and then purchase my "dream vehicle" when I had driven the wheels off my Altima. But, our plans are not always God's plans. I am thankful we were able to purchase the vehicle we really wanted now.
 
 
All of that to say, sorry but I've been a little preoccupied. The hassle of purchasing a new vehicle, finishing communications with the insurance and starting a new insurance policy, not to mention changing everything over from the state of KY to NC! Whew! And oh yeah, I'm still a full-time student and research assistant.
 
To be honest, I'm not sure how much posting I will get to do in the next few weeks. There are 5 weeks left in the semester which include too many assignments to count, 2 literature reviews, a 6 day trip to England for a conference, and a rigorous week of final exams.
 
Without further ado, the (few) outfits from Style Me March, Week 3:
 
 
The Details of the Challenge

 
Day 15: Palazzo Pants for "Makes Me Feel Sassy"

 
Day 16: Monogrammed Pull Over for the Trip back "home" to NC

 
Day 18: Layers & Layers Oh My

 
Day 19: In Black & White

 
Day 21: Ladylike Lovely
 
I hope to follow along more closely with the last week of Style Me March! I have really enjoyed the daily outfit inspiration.
 
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10