Monday, March 31, 2014

Style Me March: {Wrap Up}

 
I can't believe today is the last day of March! Where has the time gone? I have to say, April will be a doozy with the semester wrapping up but I will be glad to see it come and go because May means the end of my first semester as a PhD student and the start of summer. While I will still be fulfilling the duties of a graduate researcher all summer, I can breathe a sigh of relief when my classes end.
 
Needless to say, after spring break, both my coursework and my research responsibilities, really picked up in intensity and load. Therefore, the Style Me March challenge really dropped off after the middle of the month. I did the best I could but honestly, the last thing on my mind was what "theme" I was supposed to be focusing my outfit around each day. My main priority was gathering data and information for presentations and term papers! Oh the joys of academics sometimes!
 
I will say, after doing the Closet Remix Challenge in February and participating in the Style Me March challenge this month, I am looking forward to a month of freedom for April. I have a couple of ideas for inspiration I may draw on from Pinterest, but I am not committing myself to any challenge this month. I may participate in Style Me April if I find the time, but it won't be a weekly post here on the blog. I already know just from looking at my planner that it is NOT feasible.
 
I do hope to snap a few more outfit posts on the weekends (if I get out of my sweats and away from writing papers long enough)!
 
Therefore, the recap of Style Me March below is really strong on the front end, not so much on the back end. And I apologize, but I did the best I could. In a perfect world there would be an unlimited amount of time and energy in a day. Thankfully, we don't live in a perfect world!
 
***Note all jewelry (with a few exceptions such as gold watch and gold tassel necklace) are from my jewelry boutique: Bijoux Boutique
 

 
My Favorite Color: Purple

 
Put a Belt on It

 
A Steal of a Deal

 
Perfectly Parisian

 
All About the Eyes

 
The LBD

 
Feelin' Rockstar

 
Good Hair Day

 
An Oldie but a Goodie

 
I Swoon for Stripes

 
Sweet Pinks and Peaches & A Little Bit O Sparkle

 
So "My City" & Color on my Feet

 
Pucker Up

 
Makes me Feel Sassy

 
Layers & Layers Oh My

 
In Black & White & Noticeable Necklace

 
Ladylike Lovely
 
 
Spring Florals

 
Noticeable Necklace, Cozyness is Happiness, & A Little Bit Tomboy
 
I hope you enjoyed seeing my takes on the Style Me March Challenge. Can't wait to participate in this fabulous challenge again. If you want to know more about the challenge, check it out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10