Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Cobalt Maxi & Lime

A couple of Saturdays ago, the hubs and I ventured out to one of our favorite places in Raleigh: the North Carolina State Fairgrounds. Each weekend, there is a (large) flea market full of vendors of every type. Lots of food trucks, antiques, and homemade ice cream!
 
This time we decided to take Tucker so he could get out a bit, socialize, and get some exercise.
 
I decided to wear one of my new favorites, my cobalt maxi skirt:
 
 
Skirt: {Versona Accessories, similar here} Top: {LOFT, old} Belt: {came with shorts from H&M} Earrings: {Cato Fashions, old} Sandals: {Rainbow, old}
 
Pardon my flip-flops! 1. I left my summer sandals in KY & 2. My tootsies had to be comfy with all the walking at the flea market!

 
I just LOVE this color combo of cobalt & lime!





 
What do you think of the pleated maxi skirt?
 
I'm still trying to find tops to pair with it that make it more flattering. It is super comfy and has a polished look for a casual Saturday outing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10