Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Palazzo Pants

One trend that is really big this spring? Wide leg trousers and pants, including the palazzo pant, made from a jersey or chiffon fabric.
 
You've heard me mention my new found love for Versona Accessories in recent posts. These palazzo pants are from my first visit and they were on the clearance rack for under $20! I couldn't pass them up. That's one key to purchasing trendy items, they shouldn't be an investment. A trend may last a few seasons or a few weeks! You can check out my post on the Palazzo Pant trend here.
 
 
I loved these pants because they are different from the traditional black base fabric print, with a cute chevron pattern, but aren't wild and crazy in color. I chose to pair the pants with a simple, black chiffon top that makes the look dressy but at the same time, comfortable and relaxed. This one is from JCP for just $8 & it's still on sale and comes in many different colors! (It is Junior's size.)

 
I added turquoise jewelry for a fun pop of color. All jewelry is from past seasons of Bijoux Boutique (my online jewelry shop). I have also worn this with a simple, gold pearl tassel necklace, for a more toned down look.

 
Love the pattern on these pants!
 
I also plan to pair these pants with a chambray button down this summer for a more casual look. JC Penney has great options for those as well, including this one I picked up last summer. It is on clearance now for just $6.99!

 
I paired these pants with heels for Church on Sunday, but I've also worn them with a simple black and gold pair of flats. Also, before spring arrived, I threw on a cropped, black shag vest to make it a little less springy.
 
What do you think? Will you try the palazzo pant trend this spring/summer? Next time you're shopping around, go ahead and try a pair on. You never know until you try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10