Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Sunday Wear

I seem to keep coming back to this combo: camo or military green and blush pink.
 
I think it's a great way to pair feminine colors and details with a more masculine edge.
 
This really is a simple, basic outfit. You take a great pair of tailored pants, a feminine blouse, and pair it with a chic blazer or jacket and you're ready to head out the door. Throw on some flats or heels, a few pieces of jewelry and you're all put together!
 
I wore this outfit to church this past Sunday. I often find myself way over dressed at our new church here in Raleigh, NC. It is much more contemporary than the church I grew up in. There is always a great mix of people dressed very casually as well as those dressed in their Sunday best. I went a little more casual this week. I still don't think I can wear jeans to church. Nothing wrong with those who do, it is just engrained in me to wear my very best formal wear. I can barely wear pants to church period without feeling odd!
 
*I apologize for the blurriness and background of these photos. It was a very cold, windy day in NC and I couldn't bear to be out in it any longer.
 
 
 
Outfit Details:
Blazer: {Forever 21, similar} Blouse: {Marshall's} Jeggings: {H&M, old} Purse: {Mango, Spain} Flats: {H&M} Necklace: {Bijou Brigette, Spain} Bracelets & Statement Earrings: {Bijoux Boutique}




 
I hope you are enjoying your week! Maybe this will give you a little outfit inspiration to get through the rest of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10