Thursday, April 10, 2014

The Jumpsuit

While I've tried a short romper (mostly as a beach cover up and casual summer outfit), I have been wanting to try a long jumpsuit for a while.
 
This past Friday, I took the day to clean, get in a good workout, and most importantly write paper #34,578 of the semester (okay so I'm exaggerating but you get my point)! I actually wrote/finished/researched about 4 papers by the early afternoon and decided I was going to take a little trip to my newfound fave store!
 
I happened upon this amazing store, Versona Accessories, about a month or so ago when we were out on a dinner date. A foot in the door and my husband said, "Oh gosh! This is like your heaven isn't it." I didn't even respond, I was off, mesmerized by the gorgeous jewels, bright colorful patterns, and trendy pieces (and not to mention, the incredible prices).
 
I had told myself, my treat at the end of this semester would be a mini shopping spree at Versona. Well, that kinda happened a little earlier than planned. I went just "to look" (oh haven't we all) and to shop for a graduation outfit. I walked out with three pieces, one of those being a jumpsuit!
 
I hopped on Pinterest when I got home to see how some other Fashionistas have style their jumpsuits. Here's what I found:
 
*No source available



 
Love this simple pairing of bold, statement earrings.


 
I can't wait to show you how I style my new jumpsuit from Versona Accessories!


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10