Thursday, April 3, 2014

Throwback Thursday: {Outfit Posts}

With spring and summer on the horizon, I thought I would throwback to some of my favorite looks from outfit posts of the past. Last summer was the first time I started attempting to model my own fashion. Before, I had used my trusty mannikin or outfit layouts to share my style*. But a tripod and some encouragement from my family (mainly my mom but surprisingly my brother also) convinced me to. The few looks I was able to snap during the summer, I was actually pleased with, so here are some of them:

*You won't find these posts in the archives of the blog because I recently switched over from Tumblr and really wanted a fresh start.
 
**Note: All jewelry shown in the photos below are from my online jewelry boutique: Bijoux Boutique

 
Teal on Teal on Teal
 
Lace Skirt, Floral Print Top, & Wedges: Cato Fashions

 
Color Blocking
 
 Dress: JCP

 
Lavender & Lim
 
Dress: JCP
 

 
Yellow & Green Gingham
 
White Denim & Gingham Top: JCP

 
Watercolor Peplum
 
Shorts & Peplum Top: Marshall's

 
Turquoise & Tweed
 
Dress: JCP

 
Polka Dots & Ruffles
 
Skirt: J Crew Outlet
 
 


 
 
 
Maxi Love
 
Maxi Skirt: Marshall's  Chambray Top: JCP
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10