Monday, May 5, 2014

My Style Lately

No, I didn't fall off the face of the earth! It's good to be back to blogging...one of my favorite things to do!

The past couple of weeks I was off the blogging radar as I traveled to Leeds, United Kingdom for a Textiles Conference (post to come soon) and finished up my finals this past week.

I am happy to say I passed my first semester of my PhD with flying colors but it was not without much effort! I am excited to have my nights and weekends free this summer to enjoy being a newlywed and explore more of Raleigh and the surrounding areas (like the beach :). I'm also looking forward to focusing in on my research project as well.

Due to my crazy busy schedule, it just wasn't feasible to snap a pic of my daily outfits, let alone stick to a themed style challenge! But, I thought I would share some of my April favorites with you (there are slim pickins' though).

I'm looking forward to getting back to capturing my daily style to share on the blog!

 
Cobalt & Polka Dots

 
Houndstooth, Turquoise, & Lace

 
Casual Night at the Ball Park

 
Lovely in Lace - Style Me April

 
Tropical Floral
 
 
Sunflower Florals

 
Cobalt Maxi & Lime
{read more about this outfit here}
 

 
Date Night

 
After lunch at the Pub in the English countryside!
 
Stay tuned for more posts to come!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10