Thursday, May 15, 2014

Recipes Lately...

Since the semester came to an end a week or so ago, I have enjoyed having a little more time to fix dinner during the week. Here are a few of the recipes I've found on Pinterest and made lately...

Easy Pull Apart Pizza Bread



This recipe was quick and easy and would be a good recipe to easily include children in making. If you read the website (link above) with the recipe, it suggests you use refrigerated pizza dough, not the biscuit dough. Well, our lovely Wal-Mart only had biscuit dough and like the website says, it really does make a difference. So my suggestion would be don't make it unless you have the pizza dough. I wasn't a fan with the biscuit dough but my hubby thought it was still delicious (or so he said to me anyways ;).

Cheesy Bacon Chicken

One of my favorites that I will definitely be making again! I marinated the chicken breast in Worchestershire sauce overnight and then cooked it in the same pan as I fried up a couple of slices of bacon in. Then covered the chicken with bacon and a slice of mozzarella and broiled on low in the oven until it melted and became bubbly on top. It was delicious!!!

Fried Mozzarella Cheese Balls

You know that one ingredient you always forget after a big grocery run? Even though you planned your meals for the week, made a diligent list, and double checked it as you shopped? Well, I forgot Italian bread crumbs for this recipe so I made do with Panko Japanese bread crumbs and they turned out just fine.


 
 
 
Waffle Grilled Cheese Recipe


So far, I think all of these were a success (minus the biscuit dough) and will definitely make them again.

What recipes are you loving lately? Share the link in the comments below!


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10