Sunday, May 18, 2014

Style Me May: May 1st-May 16th

The first half of May brought the craziness of finals week, the relief the semester was over (and I passed with flying colors!), and a fun trip back home for my graduation ceremony (for the degree I earned in December). Needless to say, it was a busy first half of the month. Now, I am trying to enjoy the downtime of the evenings and weekends and get back into blogging more intentionally.
 
Here are my looks from May so far, that I have documented. Some are from the Style Me May challenge by Hilary Rushford, some from the Marvelous May Style Challenge by my sweet Instagram friend, Curvy Girl on the Run, and some are just self-inspired from my own closet!
 
 
May 2nd: Mint to Be {Last Day of Finals Week}
 
 
Mint Lace Tank:{H&M, old} Beige Blazer: {Forever 21, old} Black Pencil Skirt: {Banana Republic Outlet} Heels: {Payless Shoe Source} Statement Necklace: {Bijoux Boutique}
 

May 5th: Colorful Cinco de Mayo
 
 
Sheer Green Top: {Marshall's} Jeans: {NY&CO} Flats: {Wal-Mart} Statement Necklace: {Cato Fashions}
 
May 6th: Pretty Little Layers
 
 
Layered Tank: {The Loft, old} Cardigan: {NY&CO, old} Navy Pants: {NY&CO} Flats: {H&M} Necklace: {Bijoux Boutique}

 
May 8th: White Out
 
 
Top: {Belk, old} Jeans: {NY&CO, old} Flats: {Target} Bubble Necklace: {Bijoux Boutique}
 
May 11th: Vintage Vixen
 
 
Top: {Kohls, gift} Crochet Fringe Vest: {Cato Fashions} Jeans: {NY&CO, old} Druzy Stone Bracelet: {Bijoux Boutique} Tassel Necklace: {Jewelry Shop in Spain} Flats: {Cato Fashions, Similar}
 
 
May 15th: Makes me Want to Dancegram
 

 
Top: {gift} Peach Polka Dot Pants: {TJ Maxx} Flats: {Wal-Mart}


 





May 16th: A Pop of Pink/Living Life to the Maxi
 
 
Chambray Top: {Marshall's} Maxi Skirt: {TJ Maxx} Necklace & Bracelets: {Bijoux Boutique}
 
Stay tuned for the rest of May & a fun challenge I've got in the works for June!!!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10