Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Trend Spin Linkup: BOLD





 



 
Jumpsuit:{Versona Accessories} Necklace: {Accessorize} Flats: {Cato Fashions}
 
Today I am linking up with Walking in Memphis in High Heels & The Fashion Canvas to showcase a Bold outfit.
 
I found this jumpsuit about a month ago while doing some stress relief shopping at Versona Accessories and new I had to try it on. I'm still getting used to the fit and wish it had a built in belt, but it is by far like wearing your pajamas all day! I love that you can dress it up or down regardless of the occasion. Whether it's date night or a pool day, this jumpsuit "suits" (pun intended) just about anything on your activity list.
 
I picked up this gold rope necklace on my way home from England in April at a little boutique in the airport. The cutout black and gray flats were a score at Cato Fashions for just $10!!!

What do you think of the jumpsuit trend? I'm looking to add a more fitted, polished one to my wardrobe this summer or fall.

6 comments:

  1. I've never worn a jumpsuit and not sure it would suit me but I really like yours-looks great!
    Marta
    www.sweatersstripesandsweets.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marta! This was my first time trying one too. There are so many different fits and styles out there. Don't be afraid to try a few on! I'm sure you'll find the perfect one.

      Delete
  2. Yay! Glad we both thought of jumpsuits when we thought "bold!" Great minds!
    Love that rope necklace with this!
    -Carylee | morepiecesofme.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Your jumpsuit was absolutely adorable!!! Great minds do think alike :)

      Delete
  3. I love the navy as it suits your skin tone, I also love how your gold chains are long as it is so complimentary on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I love the look of the long gold chain too!

      Delete

01 09 10