Monday, June 9, 2014

Crochet & Cutouts

 








 
Dress: {Marshalls} Long Vest: {Marshalls} Sandals: {Target} Bracelet & Earrings: {Cato Fashions}
 
Since I found this gorgeous, printed, long and flowy vest at Marshalls, I have been wanting to pair it with this strapless cutout/crochet look dress that I wore on our honeymoon. I love this look for the beach or pool. It is comfortable, easy, and effortless with lots of style!

I'm also using this post, one of my favorites for the week, to link up with White Coat Wardrobe & Perfectly Coutured for Three-Fer Thursday!

 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. love... you do look like you're ready for a summer getaway! :)

    would love to invite you to link up as well! --
    Rhea, Et Cetera - Style to Inspire

    happy thursday!
    rhea | Rhea, Et Cetera

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10