Saturday, June 7, 2014

Date Night

 





 
Happy 6 Month Wedding Anniversary to my hubs! We headed out for a day date earlier this afternoon for me to do some shopping at my fav store Versona Accessories. That's where I snagged these awesome chevron palazzo pants back in March on clearance for just $20!!
 
I paired these pants with black and turquoise in early spring which you can see here. For summer, I wanted to brighten it up with this peach ruffle racerback top. I love this combo, especially from behind! I snagged this beauty a few years ago at Marshalls.
 
The flats are also Versona Accessories/Cato Fashions. I saw them at the Versona store today but actually purchased these on clearance at Cato Fashions about a month ago for $10!
 
The jewelry is all from my online shop Bijoux Boutique which is currently down to update new inventory!
 
This completes day 7 of my Jazzy June Style Challenge. I can't wait to see what the next three weeks brings! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10