Friday, June 6, 2014

Floral Peplum

 










 

Jeans: {NY&CO, old} Top: {H&M, old} Heels: {Payless Shoe Source} Bag: {Store in Manchester, England} Floral Necklace: {Bijoux Boutique} Long Double Strand Necklace: {Forever 21, old}
 
Happy Weekend everyone!
 
I think it's safe to say this might be my favorite look yet for the Jazzy June Style Challenge. You can read more about that here. The theme for today's challenge is Frugal Finds Friday. This peplum top I found at an H&M in Windsor, England last summer for just a couple of pounds (a few American dollars). It was a fabulous find, especially for less than $5!
 
The heels were a steal too at Payless for under $20 and the lavender cropped jeans were bought during New York & Company's semi-annual pant sale for half the price. The knock off Cambridge bag I purchased at a shop in Manchester, England back in April. I somehow managed to travel halfway across the world without a purse! I was tired of carrying a backpack everywhere so I popped in one afternoon and bought this beauty for $12!!!
 
The jewelry were great steals too. The floral necklace is from my own personal shop (Bijoux Boutique) so that cost me a big fat $0! And the Forever 21 necklace was bought on clearance as well.
 
I am a bargain shopper through and through and almost all of my outfits reflect that.
 
Come back tomorrow to see what I'm wearing for a very special date night!!!

3 comments:

  1. I can't get enough peplum as it looks great on everyone! Great outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am big on peplum and love that top on you! The print is gorgeous. I am also loving the touch of pastel from the pants and your necklaces. Adorable look girl!!

    Found you via the linkup and thought I'd give you a visit. Would you like to connect via GFC or other social networks? Xo

    Let me know if that is something that is of interest to you :)

    xo,
    Abby
    http://www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing, so ladylike and feminine! I love how you paired the florals with lavender so summer! ;)

    God bless,
    XO, Claire
    Http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10