Monday, June 16, 2014

Gorgeous in Green






 
{Tucker refused to give me kisses in the picture. He said the people at the pool were watching and I was embarrassing him.}



 
Skirt & Top: {Kohls} Heels: {Payless} Jewelry: {Bijoux Boutique}
 
I can't believe we are halfway through June and my own personal Jazzy June Style Challenge!
 
Today's theme for the challenge is "Gorgeous in Green." I love this greenish-teal plaid top, especially paired with this unique skirt.
 
Tucker said he needed a photo-op since he hadn't been featured on the blog in a little while! He is almost a year old!!!
 
And technically, these photos were taken yesterday, on Father's Day. So thanks to my sweet hubs who takes my blog pictures with little complaint. He is a great Poppa to little Tucker Beans!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10