Sunday, June 1, 2014

Hi-Low There







 
Dress: {Cato Fashions, similar} Vest: {Cato Fashions} Sandals: {Target} Gold Cuff: {Bijoux Boutique} Necklace: {Simple Addiction, old}
 
Well Hi-Low there! (See what I did there?!)
 
Today kicks off the first day of the Jazzy June Style Challenge I created for my own personal style inspiration this month:
 
 
Today is the High-Low skirt/dress challenge. I am finding more and more pieces in my closet that showcase this trend. It has been around for a couple of seasons and has become more widely adopted.
 
This is one of my favorite looks lately because it involves layers. In the summer, I often struggle with really feeling put together as layers aren't really something you want to add in 95 degree weather. For some reason I feel I need more than one or two dimensions to an outfit for it to be fabulous or even "blog worthy." This look does just that and is comfortable at the same time. I ran errands for 4 hours in this look and still didn't want to take it off when I got home. Crochet vests and long fringe kimonos are really in this spring/summer. I'm looking to add a fringe kimono to my closet soon!
 
I hope you enjoyed day one of the Jazzy June Style Challenge. If you are participating on your blog please leave a comment below and let me know. If you are following along on Instagram, don't forget to use #JazzyJuneStyle to tag your photos.
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10