Monday, June 30, 2014

My Jazzy June Style Favorites

I can't believe that it is the last day of June! Where has the summer gone?
 
I'm planning to soak up every last bit of it while it is still here!
 
Today, I thought I would recap my Jazzy June Style Challenge. While I didn't quite get photos for everyday or even meet the challenged theme, it was definitely fun and gave me a motivational boost for the blog. I think a post every single day is too much so I'm going to start shooting for 3-4 posts per week, especially as summer winds down and the semester begins.
 
Click on the link below each picture for full outfit details.
 


 

 



 
This is probably my favorite look from the entire challenge. It was actually picked to be featured, out of almost 200 looks, on the Trend Spin Linkup Challenge here.


 
 
 




 
 
 
 
 

 



 



 

 

 


 


 
 
I'm excited for the Fourth of July holiday. My in-laws came down this past Saturday to bring our nephew to stay for a few days. We have a jam-packed week of fun activities to do at night and then we are heading home mid-week for a 5-day vacation back home. I'm trying to soak it up and make the most of it. July will be a month full of testing all-day every-day!!! Trying to mentally prepare myself!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10