Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Prints & Patterns

 
 






 
Skirt: {JCP, old} Top: {The Loft, old} Blazer: {Cynthia Rowley, Marshall's, old} Heels: {Payless} Bangle: {Cato Fashions, old}
 
Pattern and print mixing was a more difficult challenge for my Type A brain which tends to go towards matchy-matchy. I tried on a few different combos even though I had this look in mind but, feared it wouldn't pair well together. I finally surrendered and it was even more perfect in reality than I had imagined. For some reason, (I think anyways) the black and white stripe is the perfect balance for the bold, bright floral print skirt.
 
I'm loving the neon colors in this skirt and added more with my accessories. So I'm also participating in the Trend Spin Linkup again this week for Neons!
 
What trends do you love this summer? Are you bold with print and pattern mixing or neon colors? Share your thoughts with me in the comment section!

4 comments:

01 09 10