Thursday, June 26, 2014

Vest Me








Vest {similar} Tank {similar} Skirt {similar} Heels {similar}
 
This entire look (head to toe) except jewelry is all Cato Fashions! And all together costs well under $50 (that's right!). The high-low skirt, lace cutout tank, and wedge heels were all on clearance and the jean vest was a whopping (here my sarcasm?) $20 regular price. I also scored these Tory Burch inspired earrings from Catos for $4!
 
The necklace is in this look was a special Mother's Day gift from my MIL. No I'm not a "real" mom, just a "doggie" mom, but it was a sweet gesture that I'm very thankful for (those doggie moms do a lot of work too). It is an Origami Owl necklace with Hallmark charms. It has a Christian fish, cross, and heart key on the chain and a dog bone, initial, high heel, and graduation cap charms. I also love the length of the necklace.
 
The bracelets in this look are all from past seasons of my online jewelry shop: Bijoux Boutique

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10