Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Monogram Paisley









 
{Dress, similar, love this and this} {Sandals} {Monogrammed Leather Handbag, gifted} {Tassel Bracelet}
 
Today I'm participating in the Trend Spin Linkup with Walking in Memphis in High Heels and The Fashion Canvas to share our favorite maxi styles of the summer!
 
To say I have a lot of clothes would be an understatement and please don't misunderstand me. This is by no means a "brag." I have a lot of guilt sometimes over the sheer amount of tops, pants, and necklaces that I, one person, owns. Clothes are not just something I put on in the morning to get out of the door (although this does happen some days). For me, following new trends, wearing fun colors and patterns, is exciting. And there is no better feeling than rediscovering your own closet.
 
Since moving to NC last winter, I have missed a lot of my clothes, most of which I forgot I even had. On our last trip home I realized I have tons of cute summer dresses. I immediately chose to bring this fun paisley printed maxi back with me. It has dark purples and oranges, with pops of turquoise, that make it a great transition into fall fashion with a jean jacket or sweater.
 
While home, my sweet Mom surprised me with this fabulous lime monogrammed bag in the perfect shade of tangerine for summer. It pops perfectly with this dress and I love a monogram! I'm looking forward to rediscovering my closet again on our next trip home. It's like shopping...but for FREE (and who doesn't love that?!)!

2 comments:

  1. Love that paisley print! I used to really enjoy packing my clothes away at the end of a season, because the next time I unpacked them, it felt like I had a new wardrobe! I don't do that anymore, now that I have a bigger closet, but it still feels like I have new clothes during those transitional times of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the paisley with the monogram bag!! You are one of our featured bloggers this week! Congratulations and thanks for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10