Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Patriotic Stripes







 
It's the first day of July and almost time to celebrate Independence Day. The fourth is one of my favorite holidays to plan outfits for. I don't know if I just happen to have a lot of red, white and blue hanging in my closet or I just have fun trying to put those colors together; but I enjoy coming up with ways to show my patriotism. This striped top is one I've already paired with white jeans and shorts as well this season, especially for the World Cup. It's a breezy top that beats the heat.
 
I've also teamed up with a Jamberry consultant to feature a couple of combos that would match this look perfectly!!! I love Jamberry and would encourage you read to more about it here.

 
I love the nautical anchor print and think it would be great as the accent nail (on the ring fingers only). Pair it with the red polka dot or navy quartrefoil prints to finish off the rest of your nails! To shop this look and other Fourth of July styles, plus many, many more click here! I promise you won't be disappointed with these easy and quick to apply nail decals!! And they last...two weeks or more!
 
If you love July 4th or are a Jamberry fan, leave me a comment below! Stay tuned for more patriotic looks to come this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10