Monday, August 25, 2014

Fall Transitions: Booties


 
 





 
{Skirt: old, similar} {Top} {Bag} {Booties: old, love these, and these} {Earrings: gifted} {Necklace: vintage, thrifted}
 
I am craving fall fashion but with temps in the upper 90s and heat indexes breaking 100, that won't be happening anytime soon. While I can't break out my sweaters or scarves just yet, I am trying to start transitioning in ways that won't cause a heat stroke, like booties.
 
I've had this brown pair for many years and I have to admit, they're not my favorite. There was a time when I almost got rid of them, when booties kind of went out of style. Now, I'm so glad they're back in! I would love to get a tan leather pair for this fall, so we will see. I have a black pair for winter that I can't wait to break out of the back of the closet.
 
Booties are just one way you can start to transition your look to Fall. I hope to show you more ways to do this throughout the coming weeks. At least until the temps in NC drop enough to throw on a cardigan!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10