Friday, August 8, 2014

FPF: Favorite Fashionistas

 
This week I'm sharing some looks from my favorite fashionistas! I follow these bloggers almost religiously on my feedly and instagram accounts.
 
 

 
 
The first is Blair Eadie of Atlantic//Pacific who is A-MAZ-ING! 99% of what she wears is no where near practical for my everyday life but a girl can dream right?!

 
 
Lauren Elizabeth is a blogger I found through her sister, Kate, who was one of the first bloggers I started following. I love Lauren's simple fashion statements.

 
 
I discovered Courtney Kerr on a Bravo show a few years ago and she actually had her own show on the same network last year. She is a fashion blogger, known for her Texas size taste and I love it. She inspired my ombre crop hairdo earlier this year.

 

 
 
 Lastly, I am featuring Tara from Jimmy Choos and Tennis Shoes. I found her through Instagram, along with the rest of her sweet and fashionable family (especially her Mom). I follow them all and love to keep up with their fashionable escapades and matching family outfits. Her sister, one of my new fav bloggers, just got back to blogging over at Suburban Strut. I love this lady because she keeps it real and I hope that one day I can be as hip and fashionable of a Mom as she.
 
Hopefully this will satisfy your blog readin' taste buds for the weekend! If you haven't checked out all of these fab ladies be sure to go take a peek!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10