Monday, August 18, 2014

Whimsical Maxi

 





 
{Chambray Button-Up: old, similar} {Multi-Print Skirt: Caralase, sold-out} {Gladiator Sandals: Target, sold out, love these} Bracelet & Earrings: {Cato Fashions} Statement Necklace: {Bijoux Boutique}
 
Fall seems to be quickly approaching and you know my mixed emotions about that if you read last week's FPF post. I wanted to share some of my absolute favorite outfits of the summer this week on the blog, before it's too late! I've practically lived in these outfits on the weekends for date night and church. For some reason, I kept forgetting to snap some photos in them.
 
The first one is this absolutely FAB-U-LOUS multi-print maxi skirt I snagged on Groopdealz for under $20 bucks! What a steal! It is sooo comfortable too...like pajama comfortable! I must really love the boutique it came from, Caralase, because I just ordered a vest for Fall through them on Jane.com, as well. {By the way, if you haven't checked out these two discount websites for all things fashion, home décor, and so much more, you need to do so ASAP. Warning: it's tempting not to purchase with such great deals!!!}
 
I've paired this skirt with a white tee, this chambray button down, a jean jacket, a jean vest and so much more. The possibilities are endless. I have to say, I'll be really sad to see this one go into storage until next Spring. But, I'm also looking forward to rediscovering my Fall wardrobe. 
 
Stay tuned for more summer fashion favorites this week on the blog!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10