Wednesday, September 10, 2014

What I Wore Wednesday: Neutrals






 
Shorts: {H&M, old} Tank: {Old Navy, old} Fringe Vest: {Cato Fashions} Boots: {DSW} Necklace: {Burke's Outlet, old}
 
 
Last Friday night, the hubs and I ran to DSW for him to look for a new pair of work shoes. I had some birthday cash burning a hole in my wallet so I decided I would just casually walk through the clearance with no intentions to buy. Of course, I came across three pairs of shoes I just "had to have." I wound up purchasing two of them, both boots, since I knew I could get wear out of them now and all Fall/Winter season long.
 
This first pair is a low, flat bootie with cutouts. Cutouts are one of the big trends this fall, as I talked about yesterday. I have two pairs of booties, a brown and black, but both have rather substantial heels on them making them not so practical for everyday work/school wear. I wanted a pair of flats and these are perfect because they're a tan neutral that can be worn with black or brown and will pair perfectly with jeans this Fall. I can't wait to get lots of wear out of them.
 
The best part about these booties? They were $15, (YES, just $15) on clearance. They were originally $50 but had a 70% off sticker on them. Major score!!! I love the way they pair with this fringe crochet vest for a "boho chic" vibe. You can't really tell from the pictures above but all of these neutrals are different colors. The shorts are blush pink, the tank a wheat color, the vest an off white, and the boots a soft tan neutral. This was a great outfit for running errands last Saturday!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10