Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving Ya'll!





 
 

Happy Thanksgiving Ya'll! I hope your day is filled with lots of Turkey, Pumpkin pie, and most importantly, family time! We are back in Kentucky for the weekend and after 3 long months, I am so excited!

I found this plaid poncho at Cato Fashions while out shopping with my Mom on Labor Day. I immediately knew it would be the perfect holiday (Thanksgiving & Christmas) sweater. It's comfortable, on trend, & roomy for all those extra servings on the holidays ;). Here, I paired it with a long cream top & cowboy boots. I've styled it a couple of different ways and will show those on the blog hopefully soon!

Enjoy your afternoon turkey hangover nap!! And good luck shopping if you're one of the crazies like me heading out for the Black Friday deals!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10