Monday, November 10, 2014

Knit Poncho + Chambray

 
 






 
 
This is the perfect comfy fall outfit, especially for running errands on the weekend! I threw this layered look on to make the long haul to our nearest Hobby Lobby. I looked put together and chic while feeling like I never left my pajamas. The poncho has really made a comeback this fall season and has been a staple in my wardrobe for many years. I'm glad to see its resurgence and it leaves me wishing I hadn't gotten rid of all those hot pink and printed ponchos from my high school years. Fashion always has a way of repeating itself.
 

1 comment:

  1. Love that you added that bracelet in. Makes this look more fun!

    Checking your look from the linkup. I hope you can swing by my blog too, or connect on social media if you want? Either way, I'd love to hear from you. xo

    Abby,
    http://www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10