Sunday, December 7, 2014

One Year Wedding Anniversary

 
 
Today, the Mister & I are celebrating our One Year Wedding Anniversary! A year ago today, I FINALLY married my high school sweetheart, who I met when I was just fifteen, after eight years of dating. This day is also our "dating anniversary" and marks 9 years since he asked me to be his girlfriend (omg...so mushy...I can't)!!!
 
 
This first year of marriage has at times, been easier than I expected and at other times, much harder (like when he refuses to pick his clothes up off the floor for a whole week or wants to play PS4 all night every night). But, God has brought us so much closer in this past year. I am so proud of him as my husband, as my provider not just financially, but spiritually as well. He makes wise decisions about our present and our future (although sometimes it takes a little nagging, I mean support, from me).
 
If this is how amazing one year of marriage is, I cannot wait for the next 75! Here's to you Trav, a little recap of this day last year:
 





















No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10