Monday, January 5, 2015

Blush & Bows





 
Blush Bow Purse: {Betsey Johnson from Macy's, gifted with matching sequin wallet} Blush Knit Infinity Scarf: {Kohls, gifted} Cream Tunic: {Ann Taylor Loft, old} Denim: {NY&CO, old} Booties: {JCP, old} Bracelet: {Bijoux Boutique}
 
How fabulous is this bag?!!!!!! My sweet and handsome husband picked this out all by himself this year. Normally, our Christmas exchange involves both of us picking out clothing, or in my case, a purse, and knowing what we are getting from one another. This year was different. We both slipped a few hints but Travis did this one all on his own.
 
Christmas morning he wrapped up this wallet and WOW is it gorgeous?! Definitely not something I would have picked out for myself but that makes it even better. It is so fabulous and fancy! I'm too practical to justify purchasing this on my own so it was really a sweet surprise! Little did I know, he had the bag featured above waiting for me out in the truck as an even bigger surprise! He didn't have time to get it wrapped which was just fine so he left it in the bag for me to "find" as we loaded up to head home for Christmas! I was definitely shocked! I love it!
 
Unfortunately, I can't seem to find a direct link to this specific style but I did find two similar styles here and here. The color is called "pink fairy bow" and it is fabulous. I love the blush pink color, the super soft leather, big bow, and of course, the sequins. I have gotten more compliments on this purse than any before! Strangers at the grocery store, church, and everywhere in between want to know where I got this purse and it makes it even more special that my sweet husband picked it out just for me. He really knows me well!
 
I'm also participating in the Trend Spin Linkup today over at Walking in Memphis in High Heels and The Fashion Canvas. The theme this week is scarves. This beautiful, so so soft, and warm, chunky knit scarf was a gift from Travis' family. I had asked for a knit infinity scarf and this one is so comfy! I love the colors, texture, and oh yeah....it has sequins too!
 
The cream tunic, basic dark wash jeans, and booties make the perfect foundation for this beautiful blush pink and sequined pairing...if I do say so myself!
 
Who else loves wearing all your Christmas goodies for the first time?! It's so exciting to pair them with what's already in your closet!

4 comments:

  1. I am seriously in love with that purse!!!! It's sophisticated and glamorous. I'm a bit jealous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! My husband did a great job picking it out for me.

      Delete
  2. That bag is everything!

    God bless,
    XO, Claire
    Http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10