Thursday, January 29, 2015

Favorite Things: Under $10

I'm linking up with Momfessionals today to share my favorite things that are under $10! This is such a fun linkup series for the year. One day each month I'll link up with my favorite things:
 
 
 
So here are some of my favorite jewelry steals & deals:
 
 
 
This darling quilted watch and bow bangle combo is just $10 at Walmart!!!

 
 
I've been wanting a pair of these new double sided earrings for a while. I might just a grab a few at this low price of just $6!!!

 
 
I've also had my eye on the new stone bangle trend. You can't beat these for just $4.99!
 
 
 
And how cute are these little bakers necklaces? I love the ones with the mixers on them!
 
 
 
And somebody please buy me one...or ALL...of these gorgeous monogrammed rings for just $6.99!
 
 
 
Ya'll...you need one of these in every color!!! Gorgeous, soft, and perfect for this cool, winter weather!!
 
 
 
Finally, these gorgeous statement cuffs are the perfect arm candy!!!
 
 
Well there you have it folks! My favorite accessories that are all under $10! But hurry, don't wait, those deals sale out quickly!
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10