Friday, January 2, 2015

New Year's Casual





 
Plaid Button-Up: {JCrew, old} Houndstooth Sweater: {Cato Fashions} Destroyed Denim: {NY&CO} Cobalt Flats: {Topshop, Spain} Necklace, Bracelet, & Monogrammed Clutch: {my boutique, email academicaccessories@gmail.com for info}
 
 
Pattern mixing is one of my favorite things to do! I scored this soft, houndstooth sweater while I was home over Christmas break at our local Cato Fashions for under $10! What a steal, right?! I knew immediately I wanted to pair it with this fabulous J Crew plaid button up. I love it! I threw on some destroyed denim and bright flats to run some errands and pick up lunch on New Years.
 
The lucid statement necklace and monogrammed crossbody clutch are both from my boutique, Bijoux Boutique. For order inquiries please email: academicaccessories@gmail.com or bijouxjewelryboutique@gmail.com.
 
I hope you all have a great 2015! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10