Saturday, January 31, 2015

One Year Blogiversary!

 
Happy Birthday to the blog! What started as a simple fashion tumblr page a few years ago officially became a big girl blog one year ago today!
 
I have enjoyed using this blog as an outlet to express my creative side and scrapbook our lives as newlyweds. I have so enjoyed sharing my love for fashion, decorating, baking, and life in general here in this little space!
 
Here are a few of my favorite posts from the past year:
 
 
Including the blog series about our wedding:
 
 
Thank you so much for reading and following along! You can see more about the blog and our life here:
 
Instagram - keep up with my day-to-day adventures, outfits, eats, and crafts!
Facebook - keep up with the blog with easy links to each post!
Pinterest - all of the Pinterest inspiration one could ever desire!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10