Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Trend Spin Linkup: Buffalo Plaid Edition





 
Buffalo Plaid Top: {Old Navy} Striped Vest: {Old Navy} Jeans: {NY&CO} Bubble Necklace: {Bijoux Boutique} Booties: {J Crew}
 
Happy Monday, I mean Tuesday ya'll! I hope you enjoyed MLK yesterday! It was bright and sunny here in Raleigh so I took full advantage by taking Tucker to the park for a little while and running some shopping errands. Unfortunately, the hubs went to work but that just means more vaca days to travel home to see the fam! I say bring on the short work week!
 
It is Tuesday which means it's time to linkup with Walking in Memphis in High Heels & The Fashion Canvas to share our favorite buffalo plaid looks. Last year, buffalo plaid really hit the fashion scene in full swoop. Old Navy had these great buffalo plaid button ups in multiple colors. I scored them in red, black, and navy and now I wish I had grabbed the last color, tan. I also snagged olive and cream colored vests to layer with them.
 
This year, Old Navy had this great buffalo plaid check shirt:
 
 
But I was late to the party....I love this boyfriend plaid that's currently on sale though:
 
 
Anyways, back to my original outfit. I paired last year's buffalo plaid shirt with this year's navy striped vest the hubs gifted me for Christmas. Unfortunately, it's already sold out :(
 
I was also really excited to get the chance to wear these new rain booties from J Crew. When we were home for Christmas we hit up the mall for some after Christmas sales with my Mom and brother. I scored these on final sale at J Crew for $30! They are super comfortable and I love the olive green color!
 
Well I hope you enjoyed this super comfy and casual look! For more inspiration, check out some more of my favorite buffalo plaid looks from Pinterest below:
 
 

 

 

 

 

 
 
Check back tomorrow for What I Wore Wednesday!
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. You look super cute! Great vest! :)

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10