Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Trend Spin Linkup: Suede & Leather

 



 
 

 
Faux Leather Jacket: {Stitchfix} Faux Suede Peplum Top: {JCP} Camo Jeans: {JCP} Booties: {Kohls} Necklaces: {Burkes Outlet & Bijou Brigette} Bracelets: {Bijoux Boutique}
 
It's Tuesday so you know what that means! I'm linking up again with Walking in Memphis in High Heels and The Fashion Canvas to share our favorite leather and suede looks for winter. This faux leather+suede combo is one of my favorites that I own! This fabulous jacket I received in a  Stitchfix box a couple of years ago and I love to wear it all year round. I paired it with a soft faux suede black peplum top and camo skinnies. I love the sass this outfit has! Throw on some black booties with gold details and some rocker chic gold necklaces and you're ready for a night out!
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10