Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Trend Spin Linkup: Winter Skirts & Dresses




 
 
 


 
Dress: {Target, old} Vest: {Belk, old} Tights: {Walmart} Booties: {Kohls, old} Bag: {I can't even remember but it's old too} Necklace & Earrings: {gifted} Bracelet: {Bijoux Boutique}


Today I'm linking up with Walking in Memphis in High Heels & The Fashion Canvas to share one of my favorite winter dress looks!

I love a good faux fur vest! Like, LOVE!!! Any chance I get to throw one on I take it. I feel so polished and fabulous! This black and white graphic print dress was a steal from Target after Christmas clearance sale a few years back. I snagged 5 pieces for around $50. I think this dress was maybe $12? I paired it with the softest black faux fur, tights, and booties. Oh, and in case that wasn't enough faux fur for ya, there's some on the bag too so don't worry!


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10