Wednesday, January 21, 2015

WIWW: Polka Dots+Peplum







 
Top: {Marshall's, old} Blazer: {Forever 21, old, similar} Jeans: {NY&CO} Heels: {Payless, old} Jewelry: {Bijoux Boutique}
 

Happy hump day! Can't believe we are already halfway through another week! Last week's What I Wore post was quite dressy so I thought I would dress it down a bit this week. This is still somewhat dressy for my normal every day work attire. I would wear this to work with a pair of flats instead of heels on a day I had a meeting with a professor or a professional seminar. It is comfortable but still classy and fashion forward. I feel put together and ready to take on the day!

1 comment:

  1. Great outfit! I always feel put together with a blazer:)

    Aloha, Kathleen | House of Polynesia

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10