Friday, February 6, 2015

Favorite Things Friday

It's FINALLY Friday Ya'll! This has the been the shortest longest week ever! Does that make sense?
 
This week was filled with lots of meetings, workshops, errands, and so much more! Lots of fun dinners and great small group time. But, I am so glad it is Friday! I need sleep, time to clean, and just relax with my handsome hubby!
 
Anyways, here are a few of my favorites from this past week:
 
1. This gorgeous Mardi Gras ornament we picked out in New Orleans last week. Is it Christmas yet?
 
 
2. My new hot pink monogrammed clutch that is perfect for Valentine's day. See how I styled it here.

 
3. I crafted up this cute little Valentine's Day banner a couple of weeks ago. I loved it so much I made a second to go above my desk.

 
4. My absolute favorite steal of the YEAR! I saw this gorgeous mint coat on Old Navy's website back last fall for $70! I scored it for $17 on clearance plus an additional $10 off coupon! I bought it for 10% of its original price!

 
I also snagged this super cute cobalt plaid boyfriend shirt for 40% off also!

 
5. This fab combo: polka dots, leopard and shag fur vest!

 
6. And my #2 steal of the YEAR?! This #fab statement necklace from...you guessed it...Walmart! I was grocery shopping, happened to wheel my cart through the jewelry section on my way to check out and bam...these beauties drew me in. And this is why it pays to check all the necklaces on the rack. There in the very back was this gorgeous cobalt beauty. Even better...it rang up for just $5! I'm telling ya, I should buy a lottery ticket I've been so lucky finding deals this week!
 
 
Well that's it folks! I hope you all had a wonderful, productive, and successful week! Cheers to the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10