Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Trend Spin Linkup: Faux Fur






 
 
Turtleneck: {JCP, old} Denim: {NY&CO} Fur Vest: {NY&CO} Boots: {Shoe Carnival} Necklace: {Walmart, clearance} Bracelet: {Bijoux Boutique, old}
 
I'm back today with an outfit post after a bit of a hiatus. It's just too darn cold to venture outside, even for the love of fashion! We finally started seeing some of this nasty ice melt this past weekend though, so yay!
 
Today's Trend Spin Linkup theme is fur. I realized after I shot this look that my last outfit post, for the TSL, featured this same fur vest. Woops! Oh well, what can I say, I love it! It's my go to date outfit. I love a great faux fur vest...or anything faux fur for that matter!
 
And let's just take a minute to talk about that #fab statement necklace right there! It came from Walmart Ya'll! Yep, you heard that right. And better yet? It was a whopping $5 on clearance!!! It pays to search the back of the racks...that's all I'm saying. You should go check your local Walmart because they have lots of options in various styles and colors, depending if they're all sold out or not. The majority are all marked down to $5 right now too! The cherry on top with this piece is its cobalt color which is perfect for accessorizing my UK outfits to cheer on the CATS!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10