Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Trend Spin Linkup: Pink Edition+Monogram Clutch






 
Top: {Calvin Klein, Marshall's, old} Ponte Leggings: {Marshall's, old} Booties: {Kohls, old} Faux Fur Vest: {NY&CO} Crossbody: {Bijoux Boutique}
 
It's Tuesday so I'm linking up again and this week's theme is PINK! Just in time for Valentine's Day!
 
When these clutches went on sale after Christmas, I knew I needed to snag a pink one for Valentine's day. I grabbed the hot pink clutch with the monogram in light pink thread. It is perfect! I paired it with my favorite gray faux fur vest my husband gave me for Christmas. This was the perfect look for church on Sunday.
 
I'll be back with more Valentine's Day themed looks next week!
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Lovely look! Love your vest and clutch!
    http://www.hiteastyle.com

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10