Wednesday, February 18, 2015

WIWW: Valentine's Day Fashion

 
Hot Pink
Pink Denim: {NY&CO, old} Button-Up: {Marshall's old} Vest: {Old Navy} Flats: {Walmart} Necklace: {Bijoux Boutique}

 
Bows
Jeans: {NY&CO} Button-Up: {Old Navy, old} Sweater: {Lauren Conrad, Kohls, old} Boots: {Shoe Carnival} Necklace: {Bijoux Boutique}

 
Navy & Blush
Top: {Ann Taylor Loft, outlet} Vest: {Old Navy, gifted} Chinos: {NY&CO, old} Flats: {H&M, Spain, old} Necklace: {Bijoux Boutique}

 
Red
Red Denim: {Macy's, old} Button-Up: {JCP, old} Sweater: {Macy's, old} Flats: {Target, old} Necklace: {Bijoux Boutique}

 
Hot Pink & Polka Dots
Denim: {NY&CO} Button-Up: {Forever 21, old} Sweater: {Polo Outlet, old} Flats: {Marshall's, old} Necklace: {Bijoux Boutique}
 
I thought I would share my weekly wardrobe: Valentine's Day edition, from last week. I had fun following along with a few different Instagram style challenges. I love dressing for a holiday theme: combining colors and patterns that fit the theme. Pink isn't my favorite color but I don't hate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10